Portland, OR — Event Information
Photos and Results for 2013
Sunday, May 12, 2013
5K: 8:30 a.m.
Kid’s 1-mile race: 8:00 a.m.
Liberty High School
21945 NW Wagon Way
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Package Pick-Up Date and Location:
333 SW Taylor St
Saturday, May 11th
10am – 2pm
Day of Packet Pickup begins at 7:00am at Liberty H.S.
- 5K Course
- New 5K course is flat and fast with a total elevation gain of only 10 ft.
- Roads are perfectly paved with no potholes, no vehicle traffic, and best of all, no trains to interrupt your run!
- Enjoy the beautiful tree-lined streets of Hillsboro!
- There will be two water / electrolyte stops on the course at the 1.65 mile point and at 2.45 miles.
Easy parking available at the high school, near the start line and track field.
5K: Women 12-14, 15-18 and 5 year age groups through 70+
Kid’s 1-mile: Boys and girls 6 and under, 7-9, 10-11
Come join us after the race at the After Party and enjoy Live Music by Amber Sweeney.
Whether you want to get to the starting line ready to run your best race or you just like meeting and running with new friends, our coached 6-week group training program does both! Sign up and receive:
– 5K training plan & accompanying strength training plan
– 4 levels of coaches for all experience levels
– Weekly group workouts and training workshops
– Motivation, support and a whole lot of fun!
Date: Saturday, March 30th
Time: From 9 – 10 a.m.
Date: Sundays beginning April 7th
Time: From 4 – 5 p.m.
Location: Wilson High School track
1151 SW Vermont St. Portland, OR 97219
Meet at the track
My Little Waiting Room® is a non-profit started by two Oregon moms who are bringing drop-in child care to the hospital. Our mission is to promote the health and well-being of families by bringing drop-in child care to the hospital so that children can thrive as families heal, according to the My Little Waiting Room Child’s Bill of Rights®. We figure since grocery stores, gyms, community centers and other locations offer this needed service, hospitals should too. Especially since families at the hospital are often in crisis and could really use the help.
Run Like A Mother is proud to partner with My Little Waiting Room. You can make a difference by making a direct donation at registration or by registering for an Official Charity Entry where 100% of your registration will go directly to the organization. In addition, each charity participant will receive race entry, specialized Run Like A Mother charity bib, Run Like A Mother merchandise and other promotional items, and free packet mailing if you sign up before May 1st. What a way to make a difference!
Questions? Interested in volunteering? Email us at email@example.com